Modular LEED Benefits
LEED certification provides independent, third-party vertification that a building project meets the highest green building and performance measures. All certified projects receive a LEED plaque, which is the nationally recognized symbol demonstrating that a building is environmentally responsible, profitable and a healthy place to live and work.
Benefits of LEED Certified Buildingss
- Lower operating costs and increased asset value.
- Reduce waste sent to landfills.
- Conserve energy and water.
- Healthier and safer for occupants.
- Reduce harmful greenhouse gas emissions.
- Qualify for tax rebates, zoning allowances and other incentives in hundreds of cities.
- Demonstrate an owner's commitment to environmental stewardship and social responsibility.
Modular Genius Inc. is a proud member of the U.S. Green Building Council. All green build information provided is from USGBC. For more information please go to www.usgbc.org.