Modular Daycare Facilities
Whether you are focused on early childhood education, pre K, or need an after-school center, modular daycare facilities from Modular Genius can help you manage your construction costs without sacrificing quality.
New and used modular buildings are available in a wide range of sizes – from under 1,000 square feet to more than 20,000 square feet – with a variety of exterior finishes (brick, stucco) and siding options, roofing materials, and wall and floor finishes. Single and multi-story designs can be as small or large as you wish and can accommodate any number of children.
They are designed, engineered and built in a factory environment, inspected, and then transported to your site for assembly. They have been engineered so that HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical lines, stairwells, and other components are already in place.
Just about any imaginable child-friendly feature can be incorporated into modern modular daycare buildings, allowing you to convey who you are and provide your unique services without a lot of cost.
You may want a colorful and spacious activity room, washable walls, child-level windows, storage closets or cubbies, a bathroom or two, and sheltered patios for outdoor play. Modular Genius can help you accomplish all of these things and more.
Modular daycare centers can also help you improve the health of the children in your care. The environmental benefits include the use of recycled steel and sustainably sourced timber, better use of natural light through glass walls and open designs, improved indoor air quality controls, better sealing to reduce heating and cooling costs, and minimal waste on the front end.
You can enhance the “green” environment for children and caregivers by adding eco-friendly insulation and exterior reflective materials to reduce heat, installing translucent walls to let in more light, and choosing low-VOC paint and wall and floor treatments that don’t emit toxins.
Modular Genius focuses on building green modular buildings and can help you qualify for LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) credits.
Benefits of Modular Construction
- High Quality –Your modular daycare facility will be constructed with the same materials as a conventional building, or better, but to more demanding tolerances. It will be reusable, relocatable, and meet or exceed the required building, safety and occupancy codes.
- Affordability –Budgets are always tight, so knowing the cost up front will give you peace of mind. In general, modular buildings are at least 20% less expensive than their stick-built counterparts.
- Speed to Occupancy - Many modular building projects can be manufactured and installed in under 90 days.
- Less Disruption - With most major work occurring offsite, the distractions of noise, dust, debris and carbon dioxide emissions from vehicle traffic are greatly reduced, as is disruption of children and teachers.
- Fast Disaster Recovery – Modular buildings can be quickly deployed after a fire, flood, earthquake, tornado or other devastating natural disaster to get children back to normal as soon as possible.
Whether you are interested in attractive modular daycare facilities or you envision something more, such as modular classrooms and other types of facilities, contact Modular Genius. We have the ideal solution to meet your deadlines and budget challenges.